International Referral System
Make Money selling to your customers in BAJA
The San Diego Association of Realtors, (SDAR) and Consejo Estatal de Profesionales Inmobiliarios de Baja California (CEPIBC) signed an agreement on October 2008 in the City of San Felipe, Mexico. One of the main objectives of the agreement was the promotion of a business relationship between the members of both associations. Next, you will find some general recommendations that will help the promotion of a professional Real Estate international transaction.
CEPIBC Referral Recommendations
1. In order to pay a referral compensation, the referring agent must be an active member of a Real Estate Association on either country.
2. We adhere to the NAR Code of Ethics and CEPIBC internal regulations.
3. Referral commissions must be, in advance, agreed upon and communicated in writing to the referring parties.
4. Refrain from paying commissions to unauthorized parties.
5. Develop policies that describe the mechanics of the referring process and educate associates as to their proper implementation.
For more information contact the San Diego Association of Realtors "SDAR" or Consejo Estatal de Profesionales Inmobiliarios de Baja California "CEPIBC"